- Create the CPM project baseline schedule with the entire project team
Develop and analyze man-hour resources, equipment resources and cost loaded, time-phased schedules
- Prepare detailed plans and time scaled charts and diagrams
- Monitor project progress against an established baseline
- Provide impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation strategies for the Project Management team
- Review third-party design and/or construction schedules and provide written comments.
- Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and/or progress assessments.
Responsible for promptly reporting schedule slippages or other variance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or any related field.
2 to 4-years scheduling or project controls experience.
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling the design and construction of large-scale, complex projects
- Experience with Design-Build and Construction Management at Risk delivery methods is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to understand a demanding, technical and complicated construction program; and the ability to communicate progress and issues to a technical- and management-level audience.
- Demonstrated experience with Primavera Project Planner v 6.0 or higher.
- Ability to work with others, a self-starter with results-driven focus.
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
- Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous position.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrate experience with schedule analysis software.